The ARPM Lab is an online platform to learn and teach quantitative finance.
It covers four modules:
- Financial Engineering for Investment
- Data Science for Finance
- Quantitative Risk Management
- Quantitative Portfolio Management
The ARPM Lab is accessible from interconnected and constantly updated channels: Theory, Case Studies, Simulation clips, Toy examples, Summary slides, Video lectures, Code, Documentation, Exercises.
Available online and onsite, the ARPM Bootcamp:
- consolidates portfolio managers’ and risk managers’ expertise into a structured and rigorous quantitative framework
- empowers avid learners with background in data science, engineering, computer science, physics and mathematics to gain the deep technical knowledge necessary to operate across the complex world of quantitative risk management and asset management.
In operation since 2007, the ARPM Bootcamp has over 2,500 alumni from around the world, including industry leaders and academics.
The ARPM Marathon ensures the deepest absorption of the ARPM Certificate Body of Knowledge.
The ARPM Marathon is streamed to your company/university/home, with live lectures, annotated recordings, graded homework, one-on-one discussion with the instructors, and much more.
The ARPM Certificate demonstrates proficiency in quantitative finance, across the financial industry: asset management, banking and insurance.
The ARPM Certificate covers all the topics of quantitative finance: Financial Engineering for Investment, Data Science for Finance, Quantitative Risk Management, and Quantitative Portfolio Management.